We’re making phone calls to check-in and assess needs, delivering necessary supplies, and ensuring that the learning and relationships don’t stop. Staff are reading stories, singing songs, leading yoga sessions, conducting parent teacher conferences and more, by phone, email and via virtual connections.
Through the stress, chaos and uncertainty, the one thing I know I can count on, is the genuine passion and love for this work that our staff at Educare have. I wanted to put together a cohesive message where staff could speak to our community from their hearts and join together in sadness and fear, hope, strength and love.
Educare Central Maine is a place where everyone feels safe; we needed to make sure our community knows we’re here for them and that despite the distance, we’re not going anywhere. We are Educare strong!
— Erica Palmer
- Educare Central Maine Annual Report 2018-2019
- Educare Central Maine Annual Report 2017-2018
- Educare Central Maine Annual Report 2016-2017
Fiscal Year Form 990
- Educare Central Maine Form 990 (FY 2018)
- Educare Central Maine Form 990 (FY 2017)
- Educare Central Maine Form 990 (FY 2016)