Through Early Head Start and Head Start partnerships, child care options provide full-day, full-year early care and education services to children from 6 weeks to 5 years old. Programming is offered Monday through Friday 6:30 AM – 5:30 PM.
Preschool options provide part-day, part-year early care and education services to children ages 3 to 5 years old. Programming is offered Tuesday through Friday: Mornings 7:45 – 11:15 AM or Afternoons 12:00 – 3:30 PM.
For Your Child
- Individualized programming to meet the needs of all children.
- Safe, nurturing environments.
- Health and developmental screenings and appropriate referrals.
- Highly qualified teachers and caregivers.
- Nutritious snacks and meals.
- Learning through play and age appropriate activities.
- Individualization for children with special needs.
- Research-based curriculum.
For your Family
- Opportunities for parent involvement (planning special events, field trips, etc.)
- Information and referrals to community resources and consultants.
- Home visits and conferences on your child’s development.
- Information and workshops on healthy living and parenting.
- Support in accessing subsidies to make child care more affordable.
- Support to set and achieve personal goals.
- Opportunities to meet other parents.